hopefully i can find one before christmas
hopefully i can find one before christmas
Bought one of my grand daughters one of those dolls, it does say it.
Regardless of whether it does or doesn't...is perceived to or perceived not to, it's a non issue. Hell, back in the 70's you couldn't understand a talking toy so you could make of it what ya wanted to. In fact, I think my Mickey Mouse that walked (well, kinda if ya count a puff of air from his hands that made his feet twitch "walking") and talked said something vaguely to the effect that "all who enjoyed Walt Disney were in league with Satan"...all the while everyone knew Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath was evil, Bon Scott actually died cuz of where he was on the "highway to Hell" album cover, KISS really stood for "Knights in Satan's Service", and that Steve Gaines really did go to hell cuz he was in flames on the "Street Survivors" LP. All kidding aside, I just think it's funny that it's local....a place where there were rumors that if Obama were elected he'd make all the white people slaves..lol My reasoning is this tho...most all toys are made in China..and most Chinese can't even speak English all that great even if they've lived in the US for years. So, if the doll was supposed to say "Islam is the Light"..it would sound something along the lines of "Iswams is zee Wights"...no way would it sound like it is supposed to...That's how I know this is a farce...lol (feel free to laugh, it's supposed to be kinda in a way slightly sarcastic)
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
burn them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Wonder if it can say "Fi Dolla" too?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonder if it can say "Fi Dolla" too? </div></div>
No but it does say "Tree Fiddy"
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
the back of the box says that if your doll doesn't say what it should you could call customer service at "Wan Tree Fi Tree Fi Tree For Tree Fi Wan Wan".....wtf?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks